The intensive course curriculum teaches practical skills in French chocolate and confectionary arts, together with essential theoretical knowledge. It is ideal for career changers, entrepreneurs, and students wishing to relaunch, or complete, their professional training.
Through this eight-month (1034 hours) program, you will receive six months of practical training and academic education, supplemented by two professional internships of four weeks each. The curriculum is made up of 70% practical; 30% theoretical learning.
Course content includes:
· Chocolate and Confectionary Labs & Workshops - 490 hours
· Applied Technology - 72 hours
· Chocolate and Confectionary Technology - 48 hours
· Food Science - 24 hours
· Management Toolbox - 40 hours
· Communication - 24 hours
· Health & Safety - 36 hours
· Applied Chocolate Arts - 20 hours
The practical work and associated knowledge place the student in conditions close to the company and confront him with the professional reality. The courses take place in the form of demonstrations, practical work, experimental workshops, and theoretical courses.